Act 126 Mandated Reporter Training
- Visit: https://www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu/
- Click on the "Registration" tab in the upper left corner of the screen and complete the registration process.
- Once you have completed the registration, the site will automatically generate a username and password. This information will be provided on the registration screen.
- Log in with the username and password provided.
- Click on the link in the upper left portion of the screen – "Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse."
- Open the "Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse" training by selecting the link. You will be prompted to launch the session.
- Once the session is launched, if you need to leave the site for an extended period of time, click on the "close & save" button in the upper right corner of the window.
- Save or print a copy of your training certificate to provide to the District.