Act 151- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- Visit https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS/public/home
- Create an account or log in if you already have one. An email address is required.
- Create your own Keystone ID # and fill in rest of information.
- A temporary password will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Login in with your temporary password. Create a new password. Login again using your new password.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Create Clearance Application.
- Click Begin
- For Purpose of Clearance, check the block marked:
- SCHOOL EMPLOYEE GOVERNED BY THE PUBLIC SCHOOL CODE or
- VOLUNTEER HAVING DIRECT VOLUNTEER CONTACT WITH CHILDREN
- This signifies that you are seeking to have involvement with a school (public, private, vocational, technical, nursing) FOR ANY REASON (employment and/or volunteering). DO NOT check more than one block.
- Complete the rest of the application. All information must be completed in full. (The form asks for all previous names, addresses, and household members since 1975). This information must be provided to the best of your knowledge and belief. If necessary, attach additional pages.
- Submit and pay for clearance.
- Print the Certification form and present a copy of this information to the district.
Last Modified on November 23, 2021